Corfu moto rental FAQ
What is required to rent a moto? Do I need any special license?
To rent a scooter with D&M Corfu moto rental you must be in possession of a valid driving license and valid under the laws of European Union.
What is the minimum driver’s age?
a. For scooters up to 50 cc at least 16 years
b. For scooters up to 80cc at least 21 years
c. For scooters up to 80cc at least 23 years
d. For scooters up to 200 cc at least 25 years
Can the scooter be used by two people?
Yes. You can ride all our scooters with a passenger. If there are two of you, you will need an extra helmet, which we provide for free.
Are helmets included in the price?
Yes we provide to our clients jet type helmets at no extra cost.
Can you give me a map of the area?
Yes we provide to our clients maps of Corfu island in order to make their navigation easier around the island.
What is covered by the insurance?
1) Full coverage of body injuries for third part up to 440.000 euro.
2) Full coverage for material damage for third part up to 88.000 euro.
3) Full coverage for material damage of your motorcycle for the amount of its value.
4) Full coverage for theft or incediarism of your motorcycle for the amount of its value.
What are the Indispensable suppositions for the insurance coverage ?
1) The driver to have the appropriate category driving licence for the vehicle.
2) The driver must not drive under the influence of alcohol.
3) The driver must drive on asphalted roads.
4) The driver’s name has to be on the motorcycle contract as a driver of the vehicle.
5) The driver has to be over 16 years old to ride up to 50cc bikes, over 21 years old for motorcycles from 51cc to 80cc and over 23 years old for motocycles over 80cc.
6) There must be an indication on the contract for full insurance coverage.
7) The contract must not be expired for any reason.
Can I travel around the whole island?
Yes. There are no mileage limits when renting a bike from D&M.
Motorbikes is the best way to explore Corfu island thus you are free to travel all around its beautiful beaches and places.
Do you have delivery service?
Yes, we do. In your online reservation just select as the location you would like to pickup your bike and we will deliver it.
Please note delivery service is available for minimum three day rentals.
What happens if I have an accident or the scooter is stolen?
You are fully covered by the insurance for damages against third parties. For damages caused to the scooter, or theft of the scooter, the insurance reduces the amount to be paid to an excess – in a case of compliance with the rental agreement. There is also the possibility to get an excess reduction for your scooter insurance.
Do I need to fill the tank with petrol?
Yes, you must refill the tank to the same level as you have rented it or we will charge you for the missing gasoline when you bring the motorcycle back.
Copyright @ 2009-2019 D&M moto rental Corfu | Corfu rent a Bike, Corfu rent a Scooter, Quad Bikes, Mountain Bikes. All rights reserved